Total Productive Maintenance Training
Join us for formal Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) training, combined with group discussions and CMMS Data Group’s personal touch, leaving you comfortable and confident with newly gained TPM knowledge. Class details and agenda follow:
Gain up to 30% more maintenance wrench time and increase equipment reliability by training equipment operators and getting them involved in the maintenance process.
- Day 1: Introduction
- Day 2: Methodologies
- Day 3: Implementation & Benchmarking
Terry Harris, CMRP, leads the Total Productive Maintenance training class. Mr. Harris has worked in the manufacturing and process industry for over 30 years, devoting his time to maintenance excellence and improving the reliability of his plant, as well as other US and European sister plant locations. While working as the Facilities Maintenance and Reliability Leader, Mr. Harris was involved in many successful corporate-wide projects designed to cut costs in improve equipment reliability. Today, to help plants become more efficient and remain profitable, Mr. Harris conducts TPM and equipment reliability training sessions, as well as maintenance excellence audits, not only in the US, but worldwide.
Contact Us Today!
Users from the same company gather at one location.
If 3 or more people need training, it is most economical to have a CMMS Data Group consultant come to your plant and work with you and your team there.
Training topics are set by each plant.
Users from different companies across the country meet at various training centers to share and gain knowledge.
If only 1 or 2 users need to be trained, offsite training is the best option because it is less expensive than onsite training. With offsite training, interruptions are kept to a minimum because attendees are away from the plant. Additional knowledge is gained by working with classmates from other plants by sharing best practices and learning how they use their software.
Training topics are based on a set agenda.
Offsite Training Centers
- Q: What time are training classes held?
- A: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (local time), however, the time is subject to change based on class consensus.
- Q: Will I receive 1-on-1 attention during training?
- A: Yes. Class sizes are small, allowing for 1-on-1 interaction with the instructor.
- Q: What is the dress code?
- A: Casual business attire is appropriate (jeans included).
- Q: When will I be billed for training?
- A: An invoice will be sent once your registration has been processed.
- Q: Will lunch be provided?
- A: Yes, and snacks and drinks will be provided throughout the day.
- Q: What is the cancellation policy for changes made by me?
- A: A 75% penalty fee will be charged for cancellations / date changes made within 10 business days prior to the class start date and a 100% penalty fee will be charged for cancellations / date changes made within 5 business days prior to the class start date.
- Q: What is the cancellation policy for changes made by CMMS Data Group?
- A: Should CMMS Data Group have to cancel a class, CMMS Data Group is not responsible for charges associated with travel changes or cancellation fees.
- Q: Are classes refundable?
- A: No, training classes are not refundable.