Equipment Reliability Training
Join us for formal Equipment Reliability training, combined with group discussions and CMMS Data Group’s personal touch, leaving you comfortable and confident with newly gained Equipment Reliability knowledge. Class details and agenda follow:
"The class was great and I learned a lot. It's hard to find guys (Terry Harris) like that...someone who not only knows everything by the book, but has the experience with everything that he teaches!"
Learn how to make equipment components (motors, bearings, couplings, etc.) operate 2-5 times longer, increase uptime, reduce costs and maximize your plant's overall profitability.
- Day 1: Predictive & Proactive Maintenance
- Day 2: Lubrication Excellence
- Day 3: Equipment Life Extension / Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
Terry Harris, CMRP, leads the Equipment Reliability training class. Mr. Harris has worked in the manufacturing and process industry for over 30 years, devoting his time to maintenance excellence and improving the reliability of his plant, as well as other US and European sister plant locations. While working as the Facilities Maintenance and Reliability Leader, Mr. Harris was involved in many successful corporate-wide projects designed to cut costs in improve equipment reliability. Today, to help plants become more efficient and remain profitable, Mr. Harris conducts TPM and equipment reliability training sessions, as well as maintenance excellence audits, not only in the US, but worldwide.
"Very informative...I plan to adopt many of the techniques that I leaned and implement them at my plant. I'm going to have Terry Harris come to my plant to train the rest of my staff on this invaluable information. THANKS!"
"Very detailed. I have attended other similar courses that didn't deliver, however, this was not the case with this class. Terry Harris is one of a kind. He covers everything in full detail and more!"
"I have attended other reliability classes, however, I have never gained as much as I did from Terry's class."
Contact Us Today!
Users from the same company gather at one location.
If 3 or more people need training, it is most economical to have a CMMS Data Group consultant come to your plant and work with you and your team there.
Training topics are set by each plant.
Users from different companies across the country meet at various training centers to share and gain knowledge.
If only 1 or 2 users need to be trained, offsite training is the best option because it is less expensive than onsite training. With offsite training, interruptions are kept to a minimum because attendees are away from the plant. Additional knowledge is gained by working with classmates from other plants by sharing best practices and learning how they use their software.
Training topics are based on a set agenda.
Offsite Training Centers
- Q: What time are training classes held?
- A: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (local time), however, the time is subject to change based on class consensus.
- Q: Will I receive 1-on-1 attention during training?
- A: Yes. Class sizes are small, allowing for 1-on-1 interaction with the instructor.
- Q: What is the dress code?
- A: Casual business attire is appropriate (jeans included).
- Q: When will I be billed for training?
- A: An invoice will be sent once your registration has been processed.
- Q: Will lunch be provided?
- A: Yes, and snacks and drinks will be provided throughout the day.
- Q: What is the cancellation policy for changes made by me?
- A: A 75% penalty fee will be charged for cancellations / date changes made within 10 business days prior to the class start date and a 100% penalty fee will be charged for cancellations / date changes made within 5 business days prior to the class start date.
- Q: What is the cancellation policy for changes made by CMMS Data Group?
- A: Should CMMS Data Group have to cancel a class, CMMS Data Group is not responsible for charges associated with travel changes or cancellation fees.
- Q: Are classes refundable?
- A: No, training classes are not refundable.