Maintenance Storeroom Services
Tame the Inventory Beast to increase bottom-line profits.
The Inventory Beast is scary and lurks in maintenance storerooms that are inefficient, disorganized, dark, and dirty. It thrives on parts that are unidentified, obsolete, unlabeled, unnecessary, and unorganized. The thicker the dust, dirt, and grime on a part, the tastier the treat.
Does the Inventory Beast prevent the following?
- Quick and Easy Part Counts, Searches & Retrievals
- Known Inventory Value
- Reduced Part Shortages, Surpluses, Obsolescence
- Minimized Inventory-Related Downtime
- Inventory Organization, Accuracy & Optimization
- Seamless Purchasing and Receiving
- Low Inventory and Procurement Costs
- Controlled Parts Access
- Reliable Historical Records
- Employee Satisfaction
- Maximized Bottom-Line Profits
Tame the Inventory Beast
Contact Us Today!
CMMS Data Group tames inventory beasts by working with you and your team to:
- Analyze storerooms and supporting procedures.
- Optimize inventory management.
- Share best practices.
- Train on the following 5 Ss, a proven methodology, to organize and gain control of your inventory:
Once the Inventory Beast is tamed and your maintenance storeroom is under control, a computerized parts management system will be explored to maintain that control, saving your company significant time and money.
Need help identifying and labeling parts? Look no further, we are here to help. Regardless if it's a shelf, section, new equipment line, or a whole storeroom, we'll collect the data and identify and label each part for you.
Maintenance Storeroom Excellence Training: 3 Days
Learn what maintenance storeroom excellence is and how to acheive and sustain it.
- Day 1: Best Practices
- Day 2: 5S Workflows & SOPs
- Day 3: Layouts & Analysis
Training Center FAQs
- Q: What time are training classes held?
- A: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (local time), however, the time is subject to change based on class consensus.
- Q: Will I receive 1-on-1 attention during training?
- A: Yes. Class sizes are small, allowing for 1-on-1 interaction with the instructor.
- Q: What is the dress code?
- A: Casual business attire is appropriate (jeans included).
- Q: When will I be billed for training?
- A: An invoice will be sent once your registration has been processed.
- Q: Will lunch be provided?
- A: Yes, and snacks and drinks will be provided throughout the day.
- Q: What is the cancellation policy for changes made by me?
- A: A 75% penalty fee will be charged for cancellations / date changes made within 10 business days prior to the class start date and a 100% penalty fee will be charged for cancellations / date changes made within 5 business days prior to the class start date.
- Q: What is the cancellation policy for changes made by CMMS Data Group?
- A: Should CMMS Data Group have to cancel a class, CMMS Data Group is not responsible for charges associated with travel changes or cancellation fees.
- Q: Are classes refundable?
- A: No, training classes are not refundable.